Hey guys! Thanks so much for visiting my blog.
My good friend GodsChild over at 30 Minutes in the Life of a Teenager nominated me for the Mystery Blogger Award! Thanks so much, GodsChild!
Here are the Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award, Okoto Enigma, and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10-20 people (but I don’t know that many so I’m only nominating 2)
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny question(specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
3 things about myself are:
- I’m an INFJ on the Myers-Briggs test
- I’m left-handed, left-eye dominant, but right-footed
- I’m in the process of writing a Christian fiction novel
Here is my best (and most recent) blog post:
And the questions for me:
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I really want to go to Washington DC! I’ve never been there before, but I want to visit Ebenezer’s Coffeehouse some day (and also see the monuments and memorials, of course).
2. Who is your favorite author?
My favorite author is hands-down Mark Batterson! (which is why I want to visit Ebenezer’s Coffeehouse). So far, I’ve read his In a Pit with a Lion on a Snowy Day, Chase the Lion, Whisper: How to Hear the Voice of God, The Circle Maker, The Grave Robber, Wild Goose Chase, and Double Blessing–all of which are fantastic books!
3. When did you start your blog?(You may put a link to your first post if you would like).
I’ve been writing on CoCo’s Chitchat since December 2017, but I started off posting only writing prompts and excerpts of things I had written–which I soon gave up on. I turned it into a Christian living blog and started writing devotional-style posts in August 2018, which is why the archives only go back that far.
My first post was about my favorite Bible verses (which have since changed), but if you want to check it out, the archives are linked on the right side of my blog by month!
4. Which do you enjoy better, music or podcasts?
Definitely music! I love TobyMac, Matthew West, Casting Crowns, and pretty much any other Christian artist.
5. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
GodsChild may have asked me this once in a letter, but I have no idea what I said. I think it would be cool to be a kangaroo though–they have pockets!! XD
My questions are:
- What is your blog’s purpose/why did you start writing it?
- What is your favorite Bible verse?
- Are you currently reading any books? What are they?
- Do you have any pets?
- And one weird question… what color is your toothbrush?
You do not have to answer in any way, shape, or form if you don’t want to! Or if you would like to modify the requirements, that’s fine as well.
That’s all for now! Stay safe, stay healthy, abide in His love, and I’ll see you next week (I’ll be posting a book review, Lord willing)!
In Christ now and always,